Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Paper Goods

I have been storing the paper goods on a high shelf in the Laundry Room but the mess was bothering me.


Some people may not want their toilet paper on display (I could care less) but I like things to look neat and tidy.  So I grabbed some baskets.

Each product has their own basket.


Looks like we are low on tissues.


Paper towels


Toilet paper!


Then I put all the baskets back up on the shelf.  I can't see what is in each but it looks good.  The shelf is too tall for me to reach without a step stool anyway but I am happy with the results.


The Clutter Queen in me is at peace now....

1 comment:

  1. I just spent some time looking through your blog and I love it all! Just your blog description had me at "half-assed." Good work!

    ReplyDelete