Thursday, August 29, 2013

Junk Drawer Org

Maybe when the kids go back to school I will find another purpose in life because right now I have way to much time on my hands.  Today I organized the junk drawer!  In the old house, mine was tiny.  I had junk drawer envy of one of my friends.  Her was huge, spacious and very organized!

So here is what it looked like before I started.  Not too bad but I really just threw everything in when we moved in.


 I took everything out and put it on the counter.


There were 7 different kinds of tape and 7 decks of cards.


 The usual assembly of pencils and pens.  I checked all the pens and threw out the dead ones.


This is what it looked like when empty.  I went through the house and grabbed some more bins.  I am not that anal that they all needed to match.


 I corralled all the tape except for the scotch and put them in the Laundry Room.


This is what it looked like when I was done.  Still plenty of room!


I put some tape on the bottom of each bin so they won't slide when the drawer opens and closes.


I know.  I need a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment